Unbound is a Live Art Development Agency initiative. Unbound can be visited in person by making an appointment to visit the Live Art Development Agency office (Hackney Wick, London) between Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 6.00pm.
Live Art Development Agency
Unit 7, Queens Yard
The White Building
White Post Lane London
Phone: 0208 985 2124
How to find us
• We are a 5 minute walk from Hackney Wick Overground and a 10-15 minute walk from Stratford Station, through the Olympic Park.
• Please follow signage from to 'The White Building'.
• The entrance to the LADA's office and Study Room is the door on the ramp entrance, on the North side of the building.
• Please ring the intercom for Live Art Development Agency, the bottom button.
• If you do get lost our phone number is 020 8985 2124.
Train: Hackney Wick Overground, Stratford Station
Bus: 26 / 30 / 236 / 388 / 488
By Canal / Bike / Foot: there is bike parking on the canal side of the White Building.
By Car: Parking is available for free on the street in Hackney Wick or in private car parks near Queens Yard.
You can visit the Transport for London website to plan your journey.
Enter our postcode, E9 5EN, in the journey planner.
The White Building is accessible to wheelchair users and the Agency’s office and Study Room can be accessed by lift.